Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Three Busy Days & One Wedding

My baby and I went back to Ipoh to attend my sister's wedding ceremony.


we were actually quite looking forward to this event.


Almost of all of my family members and relatives (father & mother side - Uncles, Aunties, cousins etc) attended the wedding and i haven't met with some of them for quite some times.


I had a bittersweet feeling after the wedding ceremony, I miss my sister, sigh.


And I had a bad headache. It was all because of the business of the wedding thing... I never thought it would be so busy (and messy). I've underestimated the situation.


To all our relatives and friends who sacrified their valuable weekends and holiday just to attend my sister, Brenda's wedding, you will never know how grateful on your time spent. We really appreciated it.


Though there were some unhappy moments, we truly hope Brenda can live happily ever after with her hubby.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...