It was 10th Jan, 2009, and it was my birthday. Hmm... I don't why but I am a lil sentimental today... and I feel like sharing some of the important moments in 2008 with our friends and readers here o_O"1. Dar had given me a surprise last year that he bought me very lovely and cute smiley cupcakes, and it did touch my heart T_T So so so so touched...
2. Revisited Melbourne with my family and dar. We had a great time there! Victoria is simply the place to be!
3. Started my new job as a Business Intelligence Consultant, and it was one of the very important turning point in my career. However, it turned out to be otherwise... Anyways, let's not talk about it now.
4. I went for registration of marriage (ROM) with dar, and am officially or rather legally Mrs. Lee :)
5. Started a couple blog with dar since our ROM. Nonetheless, it is just an ordinary blog with very low traffic -___-
6. Went to Perhentian Island with dar, brothers & gf, and cousins. We had a wonderful time there. One of the moments that excited us was the finding nemo journey.
7. I have finally got my postgraduate diploma certification from Staffordshire University, UK, and have started to work on my final dissertation ;)
8. Due to work pressures, I made to silly and rushed decision, that was to cut the long hair that I have been keeping for 3 years. Dar was rather upset as I did not keep him informed on the decision made and action taken. I really regret it, now.
9. I got to know some wonderful people at work, the job is stressful and I am struggling... Perhaps I might give up one day. Nonetheless at this point in time I'm still trying.
10. Celebrated the 4th birthday with dar, and he had got a new cute mini lappy as birthday pressie this year, he named it 'QQ'.
Thanks dar, for the lappy, birthday cake and dinner :) Thanks to my cousins for the supper on my birthday! Thanks to all my buddies on the birthday greetings too!! Thank you for remember my birthday :) That's really sweet of you.
Finally, I do hope that my birthday wishes will come true.
One of the important things that happened to me in 2008 was I have got CHEATED by YogaZone (if you have heard of news on YogaZone bankcrupcy), darn! I lost RM3988! WTF!! Again, dar was upset as I signed the package without discussing with him T_T Sigh...