Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Perth - Our Lovely Nieces

Look at them, they are simply lovely and cute!

Yeah, they are my lovely nieces, Jing & Xuan from Perth.

Xuan Xuan is the youngest daughter of my cousin. When we 1st met her, she was very shy, and in fact she was a little scared of seeing us. Perhaps we have faces that scare children away, haha, I believe you can probably tell from the photo...

Nonetheless, after meeting Xuan Xuan for a few times, she felt a little more comfortable with us around. She was still shy, though :)

On the other hand, Xuan Xuan's sister Jing (Sammy) behaved otherwise. She is a very cheerful girl, and in fact a little boyish, haha... That fella even asked us to call her silly, wt*, haha...

She is really cute, and had shared with us a lot of jokes that really brightened our days. I still remember the touchy words she told me the day we left Perth T___T How I wish I could have kids that are as lovely as they are...

Yeah, we had a great time in Perth, and we really miss the monkeys. We really hope they will be able to make it for our wedding in November.







P/S: Wtf! My Nokia E71 went missing in the office!! I know the possibility of me getting it back is very slim... Anywayz, did anyone see my phone? Please return it to me.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...