Thursday, April 08, 2010

2010 - Hope for the Better

Time passes very quickly, and it is already the 4th month (April already!!) in year 2010. If you realized, our blog has been left abandon for the past few months. Reasons were:
  1. I was very busy with work, I involved in one of the national projects which time line was very tight, and hence I was required to work OT almost everyday, sometimes even on weekends. Thank god, it is finally over. However, I have a rather strange feeling, I don't why, but I miss the project, I miss the people that I have been working with for the past few months in the project. Sigh.
  2. Dar on the other hand, needed to take care of almost all the house work due my busyness at work. I felt guilty for not being able to spend time with him after we got married last year :'(
  3. Dar's father suffered from a heart attack; while my dad suffered from a mild stroke (for the 2nd time) this year :(
It seems to me Year 2010 hasn't been a good year for us and our family. Sigh. Let's just hope things will be fine and everything will be back on track. I also hope that I can find a balance between work and life so that I can spend more time with dar and our families.

Let's talk about something happy. Time flies, and this year's CNY also ended very quickly. It was indeed the 1st year for the both of us to start giving 'Ang Pow' (Red Packets) to our unmarried friends and relatives.


And in Chinese tradition, the newly weds shall give 'double Ang Pow' the 1st year they got married! OMG -_x

Opps, sorry for changing the topic, as I just got these photos downloaded from the camera SD card. 'Kesian' the photos for being stored in the SD card for 2 months -_-|| So I want to share them with you here :)

Btw, this little fella is 'Feng Feng', the cutie pie of one of our ex-colleagues. She brought him to our CNY gathering. He is so cute, isn't he?

Cheers, he got 'tipu' by the 'Mamee bait' on my hand (see photo 1) and had no choice but to be forced taking a photo with me, hehe.

Alright, gotta sign off now. Night everybody.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...