Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

It has been three weeks since our wedding on 21st Nov, 2009. Life's been so busy for me since I got married. No no no, don't get me wrong, it is not our marriage that makes my life busy but my work. Let's not talk about work here ;)

We have a wonderful weekend (finally! :D ).

Dar promised to make me breakfast this weekend. As promised, he woke up early on a fine Saturday and made me breakfast! It has been quite a while since we played "masak-masak" at home.
















Here is the breakfast he made. Looks good huh? ;)

In return, I also promised to bake dar the very 1st cake! (I used to bake a lot, but have never baked him any cake. *Guilty*

So we went shopping for ingredients for the very 1st fruit cake that I will be making for him!
  • Butter
  • Sugar
  • Dried Fruits
  • Baking Powder (Self Raising Flour)
  • Vanilla Essence
  • Eggs
Tadaa, here comes the fruit cake! Dar said it tasted good! *Proud*

















In fact the cake was a lil' over-baked, but overall it was still okay. Passed! I promise I will make you tastier cakes next time!

The weekend was well-spent, both of us are happy, and we simply enjoyed simple life like this :)



P.S.: I will be writing more about our wedding (the detailed ones) soon. Stay tuned :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...